This post is an account of my day yesterday. At the time it didn’t really seem like I had done a lot, but when I tally all the chores and activities, holy smokes, I was busy.
- I got up to feed the dog (I played Poker the night before)
- discovered Sprout had what looked like Pink Eye so I took him to the clinic to get checked out (also meant we missed our first day of Sportball)
- picked up sandwich platter for a baby shower at our house
- dropped off Sprout’s prescription
- walked Yoshi with Sprout
- picked up drugs
- went for lunch with Sprout
- went on a photo shoot
- made some dinner
- got Sprout bathed after dinner then into bed
- did some dishes
- cleaned up Sprout’s toys
Productive day. It was a good thing I had the energy to do this since now Sox has come down with a cold and has no energy for all this. The Pink Eye also means Sprout is not in daycare today, and since Sox is sick, I have been on duty for him today too.
Today (so far) we:
- got up and had some breakfast
- walked Yoshi at the park in the wagon
- went to a coffee shop for snack time
- had a nap while dad did some computer stuff
Sox had a conference call which is why we got out of the house for a bit. Busy times, but the great thing about that is that it goes quickly, and I feel great when I reflect on how much I got done.