Sox and I made a pact though. We decided that each day we would choose three items from the list to do. On the weekend we got quite a few items done and that felt great. It gave us momentum. Actually, it gave me hope that we can get through the list.
Things I did in the past few days:
- child locks on kitchen cupboards that needed it
- tightened loose knobs
- anchored nearly all kids furniture to the walls
- changed freezer door direction
- fixed a broken toilet paper holder
- fixed cupboard next to dishwasher so my daughter can’t open it
- took useless mirror off bathroom door
- hung hooks for towel on bathroom door
- hung hooks on bedroom door
Tonight I plan to anchor a bookcase in our kitchen, fix a gate that Yoshi had chewed, and affix the cable cord to the baseboard. The last one is the hardest since I need to do that one before the kids get to sleep. I already did one thing too: got the jogging stroller wheel fixed (hopefully).
First I need to stop at the hardware store for some supplies.