This is one such list. 50 Ways to Help the Planet. When I first read the list I was suprised at how many of these I was already doing.
via Darren Barefoot
I ran across another list recently on reducing food waste. 50 Ways to Never Waste Food Again
For our family we don’t waste a lot of food because we do menu planning. For 95% of the grocery items we buy, we buy because we need them, and the other 5% are for sale items on things we use regularly. Still, there are some good ideas in there that I might like to try some time.